How to: Travel with a Suit
Whether it’s casual linen or smart stretch wool, travelling with a suit can be tricky. Let us help you iron out those creases, and make your packing hassle free with our ‘How to Travel with a Suit’ guide.
1. Begin by laying your suit jacket out on a flat surface.
2. Turn your jacket over so it is laying face down.
3. Turn the right shoulder backwards so it’s inside out.
4. Turn the left shoulder into the right so the jacket is folded in half lengthways.
5. Begin rolling the jacket upwards.
6. This is how your jacket should look, ready to place straight into your case.
7. Lay your trousers down on a flat surface and fold in half, and half again.
8. Roll them upwards. And this is how your trousers should look, ready to place straight into your case.